Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Love Springtime!!

Today, Dad & I got ambitious and did some yard work. I thought you might enjoy seeing the fruit of our labors. Presently, we are feeling the fruit of our labors: sore muscles and sunburns. Take a look at the pictures below and see if you agree that it's all worth it.

The top tier is supposed to be a bird bath.

The azaleas in the front are also just full of blooms and beautiful!!

Also, we added a little yard art, compliments of the Mexico Williams. It means "House of the Grandparents".

Finally, toward the end of the day, when I went out to take these pictures, Mama Squirrel came up to the feeder while I was right next to it. I got these pictures of her. She is swollen fat and I expect she'll have babies soon. Earlier in the day, a little male squirrel came up close to Dad while he was tending the feeders. The little rascal got pretty bold and came within two feet of Daddy. I was on the other side of the fence and got to see the hold thing. It was so cute.

Today's work was enjoyable. The sun and breeze were perfect. I wish you all were here to enjoy it with us.

2 comments:

The Trombleys said...

So pretty, mom and dad! Y'all's work looks fantastic!! I can't wait to see it in person next weekend!!! I know Chloe is going to enjoy looking at the squirrels. We have to spend time outside everyday now so maybe she'll get to chase a few while we are there!

Jon and Sally said...

We looked at this update awhile go, but wanted to you know we love how beautiful your yard is looking!! Jude especially enjoys the squirrel pictures!!!
We love you guys! Great job!!